Hubble is one of the UK’s leading PropTech startups and is changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space. We are now aiming to double the size of our engineering team so are on the lookout for experienced full-stack product focused software engineers.
You'll get a chance to work with all areas of the business from product to design, marketing to sales in order to build the most impactful products. You'll be involved in scoping of projects as well as design sprints to come up with feature ideas. Once implementation starts, you'll need to use the levers of speed, scope and quality in order to balance building "hacky" MVPs versus highly polished products.
- 3+ years experience programming and an understanding of how to build production systems
- have worked in an engineering team before and have experience building products used by real customers
- have a good understanding of the web platform as a whole and awareness of frontend, backend and RESTful best practices
- Ideally experience of working for a technology company or startup
- have a desire to learn and develop as an engineer
In this role you will get an opportunity to get involved in a complete product lifecycle as well as scale our platform to work internationally. We have personalised benefits package that includes some of the following: Equity options, flexible working, health & pension and more.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
2018 Winner of Property Week’s ‘Best Company to Work For’ – Role Satisfaction, Culture and Communication, Relationship with Supervisor, Training and Development