Communications and PR Executive
Hubble is one of the UK’s leading PropTech scale-ups, changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space in London. We’ve raised over £6m in venture funding from the most respected investors in technology and real estate to make this mission a reality.
As a Communications and PR Executiver, you will be leading earned media strategy, generating data-driven content as well as working with external agencies to develop and deliver PR programs that will maximise media coverage for Hubble.
The role will be reporting directly to the CMO and will involve collaborating with internal stakeholders across all teams, as well as external agencies and providers.
Communications and PR
- Develop communications strategies that drive awareness and credibility for Hubble, with a focus on earned media, awards, conferences, events, brand partnerships, and influencers.
- Create newsworthy content and manage external PR agencies.
- Collaborate with data analysis team to ideate and develop newsworthy data-driven content.
- Build relationships with a broad range of media representatives, alongside the PR agency.
- Ability to provide critical eye to agency pitches and writing.
- Oversee continued development of comprehensive PR library and database of resources (press page, fact sheets, etc.).
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to write press releases, by-lines, thought leadership pieces, media statements and briefing documents.
- Manage all award submissions on behalf of Hubble.
- Responsible for communications analysis and regular reporting.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B tech environment, leading hands-on communications and PR.
- Deep understanding of the media landscape, and an understanding of larger marketing mix.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to write and edit communications materials for a wide range of audiences.
- Production experience.
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Analytical and a proactive problem solver.
- Extremely organised and detail oriented, managing multiple projects at once and are structured about your work approach.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications; or equivalent experience.
- PropTech, Property, Tech, B2B Journalist/press contacts are advantageous.
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them.
We offer flexible hours - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are some of the things we offer:
From your first day
- Laptop (either Macbook or PC) for use while employed by Hubble.
- Dual monitors and additional peripherals.
- Regular company socials, away-days, parties, and networking events. Examples of past events include: escape rooms, cooking classes, drawing, cocktail nights, and casino night at The Shard.
After three months
- Netflix, Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium, Apple Music, or any other media streaming service.
- Annual professional book budget: Kindle Unlimited subscription or a budget towards professional books.
- Vitality Private Health Insurance.
- Pension Scheme with The People’s Pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Noise-cancelling or in-ear headphones for use while employed by Hubble.
- Season Ticket Loan if commuting from outside Zone-6.
- Company Options Scheme.
We truly value our people and company culture. Want to know more about why Hubble is a great place to work? Check out this recent blog post.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.