Performance Marketer - Paid Social & PPC
2018 Winner of Property Week’s ‘Best Company to Work For’ – Role Satisfaction, Culture and Communication, Relationship with Supervisor, Training and Development
Thought the property industry was just stale and corporate? Think again. Hubble is one of the UK’s leading PropTech companies and is changing the face of commercial property forever. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online marketplace to help businesses rent, manage and share office space. But this is just the beginning. Join us on our journey to transform the way commercial property is transacted, managed and financed.We are looking for a Performance Marketer within Paid Social and PPC who can escalate Hubble’s growth in existing and new digital channels. You will join our ambitious Marketing team and lead our paid advertising across Google Ads and Social.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to multitask and work across a broad variety of platforms. Your decisions are driven by data and you have a growth hacking mindset - never afraid to try new, creative ideas. You are analytical and strategic and always ask ‘why’ something worked or didn’t work, in order to learn for the next time. Does it sound like you? Read on for responsibilities and requirements.
- Responsible for the day to day management of Hubble’s paid campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Work to continually optimise spend and targeting to drive traffic and conversions to the Hubble website
- Conduct regular reports and analysis in relation to set KPI’s
- Run regular tests in relation to targeting, copy, creatives and CTA’s to improve the performance of our various ad accounts
- Together with the rest of the Marketing team come up with creative ideas and campaigns that target our key audiences
- Manage paid traffic landing pages and make suggestions on how to tailor and improve for conversion
- Manage budgets between channels and scale up/down as appropriate
- Continually explore and test new digital channels
- Stay on top of industry best practices and platform algorithm changes
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- An expert on PPC and Google Ads (previously AdWords), having managed international campaigns on a large scale with proven results
- Proven experience in running successful campaigns on at least 2 out of the 4 following social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram
- Proficient in Excel and able to create complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset and a test and learn attitude
- A deep understanding of the importance of the whole user funnel: various levels of intent, conversion and retention
- Experience in running both prospecting and retargeting campaigns
- A growth hacking mindset, not afraid to test new approaches to performance marketing
- An eye for design and a flair for strong copy
Big plus if you have
- Worked in similar in-house positions in a startup environment
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are some of the things we offer:
Remuneration competitive with industry and level of experience.
Macbook, peripherals and standing desk.
Expense budget & travel.
Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
Health & Pension.
Cycle to Work scheme.
Additionally, being part of Entrepreneur First, 500 startups and Seedcamp gives us (and you) access to a vibrant startup community, office hours and talks with industry experts.
We truly value our people and company culture. Want to know more about why Hubble is a great place to work? Check out this recent blog post.
Hubble is backed by top venture capital firms Entrepreneur First, Seedcamp and 500 startups, and property tech specialists Spire Ventures (PiLabs). Hubble’s investors and advisors include founders & C-level experts including James Caan (Dragon’s Den and serial entrepreneur), Rohan Silva (Second Home, Former Policy Advisor to the Prime Minister), Jackson Hull (Student.com, Onefinestay), Brett Akker (Zipcar, Lovespace), Jonathan Galore (Wonga, Silverlake Partners) etc.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.