2018 Winner of Property Week’s ‘Best Company to Work For’ – Role Satisfaction, Culture and Communication, Relationship with Supervisor, Training and Development
Thought the property industry was just stale and corporate? Think again. Hubble is one of the UK’s leading PropTech companies and is changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space. But this is just the beginning. Join us on our journey to transform the way commercial property is transacted, managed and financed.
Perhaps you have been in the industry for a couple years and are fed up with the inefficiencies and lack of innovation. Or you have been working in sales or account management in a technology startup environment and are keen to apply your experience to another industry.
In this role you will proactively support companies with their office search by making recommendations, answering questions, arranging viewings, negotiating with office providers, and ultimately making sure they find and book the best space for them.
As one of the early members of the sales team you will help build the function from the ground up, and represent the needs of tenants internally to make sure we build the best possible product.
Hubble is going through a period of explosive growth, so there is huge opportunity for learning and growth outside of your core role.
- Client facing role mostly spent advising startups and small businesses over the phone and email, to help them find and book flexible, shared or serviced office space.
- Relationship building with the flexible office sector.
- Ownership of key business performance indicators and hitting sales targets.
- Working closely with the tech teams to help inform product development.
- Assisting the business with expanding the sales function geographically.
- Contributing to sales strategy and identifying potential for efficiencies in the sales process.
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Energetic, passionate, and driven individual who can easily collaborate with others.
- Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Motivated by hitting targets and continuous improvement.
- Sensitive to varied customer personalities and needs.
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new tools.
- Evidence of hitting sales targets and star performer in previous roles.
- Soft, but effective and convincing sales approach.
Big plus if you have
- Experience working in sales or account management in a startup environment.
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Remuneration competitive with industry and level of experience.
- Quarterly commission of up to 10% of fees generated.
- Equity options.
- Macbook, peripherals and standing desk.
- Expense budget & travel.
- Noise-cancelling headphones.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
- Health & Pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
Additionally, being part of Entrepreneur First, 500 startups and Seedcamp gives us (and you) access to a vibrant startup community, office hours and talks with industry experts.
We truly value our people and company culture. Want to know more about why Hubble is a great place to work? Check out this recent blog post.
Hubble is backed by top venture capital firms Entrepreneur First, Seedcamp and 500 startups, and property tech specialists Spire Ventures (PiLabs). Hubble’s investors and advisors include founders & C-level including James Caan (Dragon’s Den and serial entrepreneur), Rohan Silva (Second Home, Former Policy Advisor to the Prime Minister), Jackson Hull (Student.com, Onefinestay), Brett Akker (Zipcar, Lovespace), Jonathan Galore (Wonga, Silverlake Partners) etc.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.