Business Development Associate
2018 Winner of Property Week’s ‘Best Company to Work For’ – Role Satisfaction, Culture and Communication, Relationship with Supervisor, Training and Development
Thought the property industry was just stale and corporate? Think again. Hubble is one of the UK’s leading PropTech companies and is changing the face of commercial property forever. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online marketplace to help businesses rent, manage and share office space. But this is just the beginning. Join us on our journey to transform the way commercial property is transacted, managed and financed.
As a Business Development Associate you will build partnerships with flexible office providers in London and beyond. You will also support clients in uploading and updating their listings. You will have direct contact with clients, interacting in-person and through email, live chat, and phone.
You should be willing to get stuck in, with a very ‘hands-on’ approach and work autonomously in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You’ll need to be able to communicate with cross functional teams from marketing to engineering.
You will operate at the heart of a fast growing startup and will therefore have plenty of opportunity to learn and contribute beyond your core role.
- Source and grow relationships with flexible office providers in London and beyond.
- Pitch potential clients on the benefits of working with Hubble, and support them through the onboarding process.
- Manage day to day relationships with Hubble’s existing office clients, making sure all their space is listed on Hubble, and keeping their availability up to date.
- Regularly review online and offline sources to identify and acquire office space not currently listed on Hubble.
- Work closely with new flexible office market entrants to help them advertise, sell and manage their space using Hubble.
- Source and advise companies looking to sublet space using Hubble.
- Work closely with the product team to build disruptive technologies for the flexible office sector.
- Work closely with the sales and support team and get stuck in where required.
- Energetic, passionate, and driven individual who can easily collaborate with others.
- Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Sensitive to varied customer personalities and needs.
- At ease when communicating with others, whether that’s via email, phone or face to face.
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new tools.
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
- Comfortable taking initiative, suggesting improvements and making decisions independent of others.
Big plus if you have
- Experience of the flexible office sector.
- Experience working in startup environment.
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Remuneration competitive with industry and level of experience.
- Equity options.
- Macbook, peripherals and standing desk.
- Expense budget & travel.
- Noise-cancelling headphones.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
- Health & Pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
Additionally, being part of Entrepreneur First, 500 startups and Seedcamp gives us (and you) access to a vibrant startup community, office hours and talks with industry experts.
We truly value our people and company culture. Want to know more about why Hubble is a great place to work? Check out this recent blog post.
Hubble is backed by top venture capital firms Entrepreneur First, Seedcamp and 500 startups, and property tech specialists Spire Ventures (PiLabs). Hubble’s investors and advisors include founders & C-level including James Caan (Dragon’s Den and serial entrepreneur), Rohan Silva (Second Home, Former Policy Advisor to the Prime Minister), Jackson Hull (Student.com, Onefinestay), Brett Akker (Zipcar, Lovespace), Jonathan Galore (Wonga, Silverlake Partners) etc.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!