Hubble is one of the UK’s leading PropTech startups and is changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space. We are now recruiting for an ambitious Finance Assistant to support our Financial Controller and the wider business. We are looking for someone who wants to develop their skills and get exposure to different areas of a disruptive startup, with a great working culture.
We are looking for an experienced finance professional to manage all the day to day aspects of the finance function and support the Financial Controller in ensuring that our ledger and all our customer and supplier accounts are up to date.
- Preparing invoices in Xero and sending them to customers
- Managing the accounts inbox, reconcile major customer accounts and resolving customer queries
- Assisting with accounts receivable, sending account statements and monitoring cash collection.
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Recording supplier invoices in Xero
- Managing employee expense claims
- Preparation of payment runs
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & owning the general ledger
- Assisting the Financial Controller with building and improving processes and controls as the company grows and expands to new cities.
- Degree level education
- At least 1 year experience in a Finance Department in a similar role
- At least part ACCA/CIMA qualified or studying towards the qualification
- Experience of working in a startup / technology environment is a strong advantage
- Good Excel skills
- Ideally experience with Xero, and willingness to learn new tools
- Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail
By joining Hubble you will get a rare opportunity to add value to a disruptive and rapidly growing business, and earn an impressive OTE package in the process! We have personalised benefits package that includes some of the following: Equity options, flexible working, health & pension and MORE!
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!