Customer Success Manager
Hubble is one of the UK’s leading PropTech startups and is changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space. We are now recruiting for an experienced Customer Success Manager to support our clients.
You will have direct contact with customers, interacting through email, live chat, phone, and in person. You will need to follow our process, think critically, interact with empathy, offer creative solutions and very quickly become a trusted confidant to our customers.You will support our clients with their office search by making recommendations, answering questions, arranging viewings, negotiating with office providers, and ultimately making sure they find and book the best space for them. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an established but fast growing team of successful sales professionals.
- Experience in customer sales, account management, customer support, client relations and/or community management
- Excellent communication skills (email, phone, in-person, live chat)
- Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to build rapport and real passion to help people
- Ability to think critically about products and processes to understand where they can be improved
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new tools
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail and sense of ownership
- Experience of working in office sector and startup or technology company environment is a plus
By joining Hubble you you will operate at the heart of a fast growing startup and will therefore have plenty of opportunity to learn and contribute beyond your core role. We have personalised benefits package that includes some of the following: Equity options, flexible working, health & pension and more.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!